Delivery Drivers have the opportunity to use Instacart’s online and mobile platform to offer grocery delivery services to Instacart users as independent contractors.
- Effectively use the InstaShopper App to connect with customers that want grocery delivery
- Arrive on time at store locations to pick-up deliveries
- Locate, select, and scan labels for each order
- Handle items with extreme care
- Identify and determine the best route to reach delivery locations in a safe and timely manner
- Provide an amazing car-to-door customer experience
- Consistent access to a vehicle
- 2+ years of driving experience with an acceptable driving record
- Consistently access to and effectively use familiarity with a recent smartphone (iPhone 5 or above or Android 4.0+)
- Ability to lift 30-40lbs.
- Ability to transport alcohol (21+)
Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in San Francisco, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.